Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Turning 28 isn't so bad

Today I turn 28, at 4:00 to be exact. Or at least that is what I think I read on my birth certificate. I can't believe I am getting old, but I guess along with the age comes experiences and the change to learn and grow. I'd have to say I've had an amazing 28 years. I would like to thank my parents for always making me feel loved and supported. My family is big on holidays, birthdays and really any day that ends in "y." Any excuse to get the family together we'll take it. But, in the merging of families recently I have really come to appreciate my family. Sometimes it takes seeing things from a different family to realize that as crazy as you think your family is, there is always crazier. Happy 28th birthday to me, but also to my parents who have spent the last 28 years taking care of me emotionally more than anything. Gracias!!

This weekend was really my birthday weekend. Bobby planned a birthday dinner with friends @ Henry's in Acworth, which was yummy and then we did the family birthday celebration on Sunday at my parents' house. March is a busy birthday month so this was really a joint celebration for my sister, March 3rd, my Uncle Randy, March 13th, me on March 22 and cousin Chris on march 28th.
Jolie comes to the birthday dinner!
Bobby and I at the birthday celebration.
Silverware and scrap booking supplies, woohoo! I'm a dork, but a happy dork. Thanks Mom!



The best cup cakes ever! Thanks Mandy

No comments: