Friday, March 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 23

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book



For those of you who know me well you know that I really don't like to read. I am too much of a busy body to sit still long enough to read. Plus I don't read very quickly so it takes me forever. My sister loves to read, Bobby loves to read and a lot of my girlfriends love to read. I however would much rather cook, play with the pups or watch TV. Audrey even tried one time to emerce me in the reading world. She gave me about 6 books she thought I needed to read. Those darn books went from my condo in Buckhead to my parents house for 6 months then to Bobby's house. I just returned them, in the same bag she gave them to me in, about a month ago. Not good. Nonetheless, I do ready magazines so I am changing this one up to be my favorite Magazine. PEOPLE!

1 comment:

Mrs. Werginz said...

LOVE People!