Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 21

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

I was talking about this post with my husband the other day on the way to the car dealership. He had a few words of wisdom and encouraged me not to post my original thought (picture). As sweet of a person as I am, I also have a bit of a vengeful side. I really do not care for people who hurt the people I love or for people who lie. I also value friendship a lot and have a hard time getting over things such as lies and betrayal of a friendship. So, with that said, I won't post the picture I originally wanted to of someone I wish I could forget. Instead, I'll post what is below. I really wish I could forget the other as well - forgiven, yes, forgotten, NO.

This picture gave me nightmares for weeks.

1 comment:

Mrs. Werginz said...

I could have typed the first part of your post! I have a hard time with those things too!

However, I collected clowns as a kid so this picture makes me sad...haha! But, really it is an alien dressed as a clown!