Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 19

Day 19 - A picture and a letter

I wasn't really sure how to approach this post today. It's Monday morning following day light savings and I feel a little sluggish. The weekend was wonderfully busy with lots of errands, 2 trips to the dog park, an open house, Bobby's acoustic show and we joining the Methodist Church! We couldn't be happier with where we are currently and would love to sell our house and get into a new bigger one. But, at the end of the day its great to be married and to be in the place we are in our lives.
So this is a stretch, but I'm going with my first idea today:
Dear House,
Bobby and I really like you and would love to purchase you. We promise to take good care of you and to raise our children between your walls. We will make sure the Beagles are nice and don't mess you up and will enjoy every aspect of your spaciousness.

Love, The Johnsons

I just made myself laugh, but I had no one to write a letter too...

No comments: