Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

I wish that I could change the President, or more specifically the results of the last election. I am not one of those outspoken political types, but I am a Republican and a firm believer in the Republican values. I tend to be socially and economically conservative while supporting traditional values. But, I am on the fence on same sex marriage because I believe in LOVE and know that it comes in many forms. I do not support Obama and will do whatever it takes to help get him out of office. He is a great public speaker and has some social appeal, but I'm just not sure he's got what it takes to pull this country out of the economic slump we are in. This post might start my file with the FBI, but then again I am only a lonely blog poster.

No comments: