Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
My favorite artist is THE Celine Dion. I can not get enough of her. I really like love songs, XM station 23 is on my radio dial more than most stations, and Celine is probably on that station more than anyone else I know. My second choice for love songs would be Michael Bolton, yes, Michael Bolton. (Bobby, you can stop shaking your head now, I know you are dissapointed in me) I have even been to see the Celine Dion movie - you know, like the Justin Beiber movie out now, before that there was one on Celine. Guilty of loving a Canadian singer, yes thats me.
My favorite band however would be Bellwether Station. I am partial to the bass player, he's hot. In fact, they play Saturday, March 12th @ Red Light Cafe if anyone is interested in coming to hear them. I could get the song to embed itself, but check out one of my favorite from their last show @ Red Light Cafe HERE

No comments: