Friday, March 25, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 30

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

I MADE it! Believe it or not I was able to stick with this photo challenge for 30 days. I hope you've enjoyed reading or looking at my photos as much as I've enjoyed pulling them all together. Regular blogging to resume tomorrow. :)

I miss my great friend Heather Mitchell. She goes by Victoria these days in Florida as Victoria is her real first name, but I will always know her as Heather. Heather was my saving grace in college and my support system. When I lived at our sorority house and needed a normal person to talk to and a break, I called Heather. She is the type of friend you can go months without seeing and still pick up where you left off. I love her dearly and miss her a lot.

I took this picture off her facebook : ) (Hope that's OK love!)

No comments: